With the assistance of the TempTag Pro Milk Thermometer Pack, milk temperature management is becoming more precise. It is 55 degrees Celsius in the first window, 65 degrees in the second, and 70 degrees Celsius in the third window.
By utilising Temptags, baristas will be able to steam a variety of milk kinds at varying degrees without coming into close touch with the milk, reducing waste and encouraging excellent hygiene.
Because they are located on the outside of the milk jug, it is simple to regulate the consistency of steaming milk while using them.
Australia is where the product is manufactured and developed. Pack stickers are available in quantities of four or twelve per order.
Direction to Use
- Use a dry and clean metal jug before using it.
- Attach the Temptag to your jug, ensure to stick it to the bottom of the jug for best performance.
- Make sure to eliminate all bubbles between the Temptag and Jug to reach accurate reading.
- Place an additional Temptag on the opposite side if using the other hand.
Highlights of TempTag Pro Milk Thermometer
- Precise Temperature Control. The Temptag Pro's precise temperature controls mean the barista can reliably make coffee that is consistently done to the proper temperature.
- Easy to Read & Apply. Temptags have a compact design and clearly illuminate when hot, and are thus very easy to read and clean.
- No Calibration Required. You will never have to bother about calibration with this thermometer.
- Reduced Cross Contamination. Temptags are put outside of the milk jug and it won't touch the milk and cause cross contamination.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.