As an homage to Melbourne, Australia's capital city, this black tea has a medium body and a little vanilla flavour. Though it is classic and timeless, it differs from the rest of the pack because of a few unique features. As with the Melbourne all-black outfit, it's universally flattering and always makes a statement.
In spite of the fact that it is not too sweet, our most popular breakfast tea, Melbourne Breakfast, will entice you out of bed on even the rainiest Melbourne morning. Because it's not too sweet, Melbourne Morning has become one of our most popular breakfast teas. It's possible to have Melbourne Breakfast in a variety of flavours.
Foods such as oatmeal and avocado toast with vanilla taste complement the dish's rich vanilla flavour, which is a blend of sweet, earthy, and powerful flavours. Whatever your plans are for the day or the weekend, Melbourne Breakfast will serve you a cup that's full of flavour and charm. When you purchase from Melbourne Breakfast, you can count on receiving a cup with plenty of flavour and a traditional look.
- Usage: 1 tsp per cup
- Brew Time: 2-4 mins
- Water Temperature: 100°C (212°F)
- Enjoy with: Perfect on its own or with a dash of milk.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Could I Add Milk in Melbourne Breakfast Tea?
Melbourne Breakfast is very filling in the morning, especially when served with a glass of milk. It has a moderate yet flavorful taste, with a touch of vanilla in it. If you don't like tea with a lot of tannin, this is a great choice for you.
What is the Flavour like in Melbourne Breakfast Tea?
Despite the fact that the most apparent note is that of vanilla, it is not overpowering, and to us it tastes more like a very light chocolate, particularly towards the finish of the cup when it sometimes even tastes a little bit like hot chocolate, as has been said.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.