This medium-bodied black tea with a hint of vanilla flavour was created as a tribute to the Australian city of Melbourne. It resembles our city in that it is traditional and ageless, but it has a few distinguishing characteristics that set it apart from the rest of the pack. Similarly to the all-black Melbourne ensemble, it goes with everything and always makes a statement.
Our most popular breakfast tea, Melbourne Breakfast, is not too sweet, yet it is wonderful enough to get you out of bed on the rainiest of Melbourne mornings. Melbourne Breakfast has earned its position as our most popular breakfast tea because it is not overly sweet. Melbourne Breakfast is available in a number of different flavours.
Vanilla-flavored breakfast dishes such as porridge and avocado toast go nicely with the dish's vanilla flavour, which is a complex mix of sweet, earthy, and strong flavours. No matter if you've got a busy day ahead of you or a leisurely Sunday ahead of you, Melbourne Breakfast will provide you with a cup that's brimming with flavour and charm. A cup that is rich of flavour and has a classic appearance is guaranteed when you order from Melbourne Breakfast.
- Usage: 1 tsp per cup
- Brew Time: 2-4 mins
- Water Temperature: 100°C (212°F)
- Enjoy with: Perfect on its own or with a dash of milk.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Could I Add Milk in Melbourne Breakfast Tea?
Melbourne Breakfast is very filling in the morning, especially when served with a glass of milk. It has a moderate yet flavorful taste, with a touch of vanilla in it. If you don't like tea with a lot of tannin, this is a great choice for you.
What is the Flavour like in Melbourne Breakfast Tea?
Despite the fact that the most apparent note is that of vanilla, it is not overpowering, and to us it tastes more like a very light chocolate, particularly towards the finish of the cup when it sometimes even tastes a little bit like hot chocolate, as has been said.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $9.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
International Shipping Rate
- Shipping to New Zealand (under 5kg): $14.95.
- Shipping to all other places & items over 5kg: Calculated Shipping Rates Applies.
- We use Auspost for all international orders. Delivery times are dependent on customs, shipping, and local postal services.
Delivery Timing Estimates
- To NSW: Express, 2 - 3 Business Days; Standard, 3 - 5 Business Days.
- To ACT: Express, 2 - 3 Business Days; Standard, 2 - 5 Business Days.
- To NT: Express, 4 - 7 Business Days; Standard, 7 - 11 Business Days.
- To QLD: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 3 - 6 Business Days.
- To SA: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 5 - 7 Business Days.
- To TAS: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 5 - 8 Business Days.
- To VIC: Express, 3 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 4 - 7 Business Days.
- To WA: Express, 4 - 6 Business Days; Standard, 8 - 11 Business Days.
- To New Zealand: Express, 6 - 12 Business Days; Standard, 7 - 14 Business Days; Economy, 25+ Business Days.
- To Other Places: Please kindly contact us for an update on the delivery timing estimation.
Last Update: 15 Feb 2022.
Note: Delivery Timing is estimation only. Due to the recent delivery uncertainties, COVID-19 restrictions, actual timing would vary.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 24 hours, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Same Day Despatch
- We aim to despatch all orders received before 3PM on the same day, and second business day for orders received after 3PM, subject to product availability. However, please do allow us up to 5 business days to prepare your order during busy days.
- Over big sales periods - like our yearly Black Friday Sale - we still aim for next day delivery, but up to five days is more likely—it's a very busy time for us!
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 688 866 and we'll figure this out for you.