A blend of green tea and jasmine produces a light yellow infusion with a delicate jasmine scent. A very popular jasmine green tea, great for everyday drinking or as an accompaniment to Asian food.
China Jasmine tea, which is usually made from green or black tea leaves, is extremely healthful. It's loaded in antioxidants and has a long list of positive health effects to back it up. To give you an example, drinking jasmine tea may help reduce your risk of heart disease, dementia, and even certain malignancies.
China Jasmine tea has a calming effect on the body and mind. Jasmine is well-known for its ability to soothe the nervous system and alleviate symptoms of anxiety, restlessness, and sleeplessness. The fragrance of Jasmine is more calming than sleeping medications because of its sedative properties.
- Usage: 1 tsp per cup
- Brew Time: 2-3 mins
- Water Temperature: 80°C (176°F)
- Enjoy With: Perfect on its own.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does China Jasmine Tea Contain Caffeine?
Even though the caffeine level of jasmine tea varies according on how it's brewed, in general it's around 1/3 the strength of coffee's caffeine. Caffeine content is lower in green tea than in black tea.
2. How do you compare China Jasmine Tea to Green Tea?
There are no known health advantages of jasmine blossoms. The health benefits of jasmine-infused tea are only as good as the health benefits of the base tea. As a result, the health advantages of your cup of jasmine tea are identical to those of a cup of green tea. Caffeine content is the same.
3. Is China Jasmine Tea Good to Hair?
Consuming Jasmine tea on a regular basis will give you thick, glossy hair that's easy to manage! This is your go-to tea if you like having long, thick hair. The concoctions maintain the scalp healthy by fighting off infections while also moisturising it. This keeps hair from falling out and eliminates dandruff.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.