It's possible to maximise counter space without compromising accuracy when using the Joe Frex Spoon Scale. Its 0.1g precision is comparable to that of commercial scales four times its size, yet it is housed in a far more portable compact than the competition.
Spoon Scales are capable of weighing up to 12 grammes of coffee beans, but they are also ideal for measuring out tea leaves in a variety of shapes and sizes. Because the spoon can hold a maximum weight of 300g, you can fill it with a lot of heavy things.
After filling the spoon to capacity, the scale automatically switches to an energy-saving 60-second auto-off mode to save battery life. This portable scale is also compact and lightweight, making it easy to carry with you on the go for quick weighing.
Highlights of Joe Frex Spoon Scale
- Convenient. Everything is measured directly in the scoop itself, no need to measure for a second time.
- High Accuracy. A 0.1g accuracy is as precise as professional-grade scales four times the size of a household scale.
- Versatile. This scale is helpful for weighing coffee beans, tea leaf, sugar, salt, and anything you could image.
- Auto Off. When the scoop is not for use for 60 seconds, it will automatically shut.
- Portable. Because it is small and lightweight, you can weigh your coffee beans while on the move.
- Recommendations. We offer a wide range of coffee scales for you to choose from, do not miss them out.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.