It's easy and fast to clean up your old milk jugs with the Rhinowares Pitcher Milk Jug Rinser 600mm, which takes up very little space. Because of the water jet and large drain, it's an useful piece of equipment for busy cafés. It may also be incorporated into your current bar design.
In as little as 2-3 seconds, you can quickly and thoroughly clean your milk jugs of any leftover milk, coffee, or other residue. You may save time and money by reusing the jug between lattes rather of running to the washer. The rinser's large drain capacity helps keep it clear of clogs while also speeding up drainage.
In a busy café, this large rinser size is perfect for rinsing and then draining two jugs at once in one rinser. Because it connects directly to your espresso machine's water supply, installing the gadget just takes a few minutes for a cafe manager.
Highlights of Rhinowares Pitcher Milk Jug Rinser 600mm
- Enhanced Drain Tray design prevents residue from building up in a static state, while also providing a large drain exit.
- Larger Actuator Plate allows it to be used on a wider variety of machinery.
- Relocation of Rinser. You may relocate the rinser to the middle or leave it at one end using the RHPR600's additional location. Designing it in 3 pieces enables it to adjust well to many different settings while also providing the greatest possible inclination.
- Additional Rinser Available. For busy cafés, or to allow for specialised usage – such as using one sprayer for milk and another with spinjet for tea plungers – consider installing an extra rinser.
- Recommendations. Consider a Milk Jug Cleaner and Cleaning Brushes to improve the cleaning experience.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.