With the Coffee Gear Bench Scales 2kg, you can make better coffee at home. Making French press coffee, espresso, and other drinks with excellent precision and consistency is made possible thanks to this very useful equipment.
The scales could reach the accuracy to 0.1g, allowing you to have full control over the amount of coffee and water you use to make your coffee and other beverages. This eliminates the need to estimate how much coffee to scoop or how much espresso is in your cup since there is no need to guess.
Direction to Use
- Put the scale on a flat surface and press the ON/OFF button.
- If you would want to cycle through other units of measurement, you may push the MODE button on the LCD screen when it displays "0.0."
- After you place an item on the scale, let the reading to display on the screen.
Highlights of Rhinowares Coffee Gear Bench Scale - 2kg
- High Accuracy. With the help of the scale, an accuracy of 0.1g could be achieved while brewing coffee.
- LED display makes it easy to keep track of the measurement under low light conditions.
- Auto Off. The scale would automatically turn off after not being used for some time, thus saving power and energy.
- Recommendations. Consider using a Calibration Weight to adjust the accuracy of your scale, and a dosing cup to help with the measurement. We offer a wide range of coffee scale, don't forget to check them out.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.