Rhinowares Classic Tamper Mat Bench is made of a long-lasting food-grade silicone rubber that is easy to clean. Its modest design allows it to be used in even the tiniest of work areas while providing protection for both the bench and the portafilter.
Coffee tamping mats are a fantastic alternative to coffee tamper stands since they can be used on both spouted and bottomless portafilters without damaging the portafilter.
This straightforward coffee mat is great for any busy barista working in a food service establishment who wants to keep their work surfaces cleaner and more protected. It is the ideal complement for baristas who are looking for dependable equipment that will not only endure but also come at an affordable price.
Highlights of Rhinowares Classic Tamper Mat Bench
- Quality Materials. The tamping mat is made of durable and food grade silicone rubber, it can be used for a long time and give your bench extra protections.
- Anti-Slip. Thanks to the silicon material, it would help preventing slippery while you are tamping, thus creating a great tamping experience.
- Thick Mat. The tamping mat is extra thick to protect bench surface.
- Recommendations. We offer a wide range of Coffee Tampers & Mats, don't miss them out. Also consider a Rhinowares Cleaning Cloth to ensure your surfaces clean.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.