Rhinowares Circle Knock Chute - Black is attractive and functional for use in cafes, restaurants, bars, and other business settings, and is ideal for in-bench uses.
It is made of 304 stainless steel, which ensures that it will last for years to come. It has a tiny footprint, which means that it will not take up too much space on your bench, and it can be fitted into almost any location while maintaining the necessary floor space free of knock tubes.
The under-counter grinds may also be disposed of via the in-bench chute into a multifunctional bin that fits into your available cabinet space. To guarantee that your knock chute is the hardest on the market, the knock bar has been strengthened with many weld places.
With a 10mm rubber gasket around the top of the chute, it not only protects your bench, but it also minimises the degree of noise produced while the chute is in use. Rubbers for the surround and knock bar are both readily accessible as replacement parts and are simple to change.
Highlights of Rhinowares Circle Knock Chute - Black
- Quality Build. The knock chute is made of high quality stainless steel, it is designed for heavy duty usage and can be used for a long time.
- Great for In-Bench Uses. The chute is small in size, and is great to hide inside the bench, giving you a tidy and clean surface.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.