All New Design!
Because of its small and portable design, the Rhino Wares Coffee Hand Grinder Tall enables you to grind coffee beans virtually wherever you need them to. It has powerful ceramic burrs and is constructed of stainless steel, but it is still lightweight and thin in form, allowing it to be carried about with ease.
Because the Rhino Tall Grinder is so tiny, it may also be used with the Aeropress Plunger, reducing the likelihood of spilling coffee power all over the place.
The ceramic conical burrs that came with the grinder are capable of maintaining their sharpness for many years of usage and of producing consistent and accurate grinding performance over a long period of time.
Highlights of Rhinowares Coffee Hand Grinder Tall
- Great for Aeropress & All Coffee Makers. It may be used to grind coffee straight into the Aeropress without the need for a catch for coffee powder.
- Conical Burrs are made of ceramic and are intended to be used for a lengthy period of time while maintaining accuracy and uniformity for a long time.
- Grinding Settings Adjustment. The grinder allows you to adjust the grinding settings from coarse to fine without any efforts, simply turn the adjustment wheel and you could adjust the settings in seconds.
- Extra Protections. It comes with a protective carry bag, which makes it convenient to transport everywhere with full protections.
- Constructed of Stainless Steel. It is designed to be food-grade, and it is simple to clean and maintain.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.