The Rhino Coffee Gear Bench Brush Replacement Bristles are designed to ensure that your coffee station remains clean and efficient. Made to suit the Rhino Coffee Gear Bench Brush (RHBBRUSH), these bristles can easily sweep away coffee grounds, keeping your brewing area pristine and your coffee tasting its best. Packaged in a convenient 3-pack, you'll have backups ready when it's time to replace.
Optimized Bristle Design: These replacement bristles are not just ordinary bristles. They are specifically designed to easily remove coffee grounds. Their unique structure ensures efficient cleaning, preventing any grounds from getting stuck and affecting your coffee brewing.
Extend Your Brush's Life: Instead of replacing the whole bench brush, simply change the bristles. This saves you money in the long run and is a more sustainable choice for the environment.
Easy to Install: You don't need to be a handyman to change these bristles. They are designed to be easily installed in the Rhino Coffee Gear Bench Brush, allowing you to quickly get back to brewing your favorite coffee.
Quality Assured: When you choose Rhino Coffee Gear, you choose quality. These replacement bristles are no exception. They are made with high standards to ensure they last and do their job right.
Stay Prepared: With this 3-pack, you'll always have a replacement at hand. No need to worry about your brush underperforming - you'll be ready to replace the bristles when needed.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.