The Original NitroPress is a speciality whipped syphon that produces cold brew coffee in the style of cascading waterfalls, thanks to the usage of nitrogen. A nitro cold brew machine, like as the NitroPress, is an excellent option since it is simple to use, easy to clean, reasonably priced, and small in size. Whatever the setting, whether at home or in a café, it is a soothing way to unwind.
The NitroPress is distinguished from other whipping syphons by the use of this one-of-a-kind nozzle that is exclusive to it. Milled malt enhances the milkiness of dairy drinks, while dextrin increases the creaminess of the beverage, according to the manufacturer. When comparing the draft-cascading head method to the traditional approach, you will notice and taste the difference between the rigid, thick foams produced by the old method and the draft-cascading head method.
Both N2 and N2O bulbs, as well as CO2 bulbs, are supported. The N2 bulbs have the maximum effect even when just the tiniest bubbles are present. A tasty nitrogen-infused cold brew coffee will offer an intriguing-looking drink since the colour will change with each brew, making it a unique experience every time.
Direction to Use
- Half-fill the canister with 500ml cold brew coffee and tighten the head.
- The N2 charger bulb should be inserted into the charger holder.
- Tighten the cartridge lid.
- Shake the NitroPress for 30 seconds to ensure that the liquid is well infused.
- Pull the button and the liquid will be dispensed into a glass.
- Once all of the drink has been released, pull the trigger to release the pressure built up in the system.
Highlights of Original NitroPress 500ml
- N2 Chargers. It is recommended that you use just pure N2 Chargers for a cascading draught effect.
- Ready in 1 Minute. It may be ready in less than a minute if you just screw on the top and give it a thorough shake before serving. All you have to do to make the most potent nitro-infused beverages is follow four simple steps.
- Portable. Nitro Cold Brew is a beverage that may be consumed on the go. To get started, all you need is the Original NitroPress, a set of charges, and some brewing materials.
- Dishwasher Safe. Using the dishwasher to clean the finished product will ensure that it is ready to use in a short amount of time.
- Refridgerated for Maximum Performance. In order to keep food fresher for longer periods of time, put it in the refrigerator in an almost-ready-to-drink condition.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.