For usage with the Original NitroPress, pure nitrogen chargers are the most effective method of charging the device.
In these chargers, food-grade nitrogen is used to create beverages such as coffee, cocktails, and tea in a commercial or domestic setting. It works in the same way as a full-draft beer nitrogen system, but without the gas tanks.
Direction to Use
- Fill the canister halfway with cold brew coffee.
- Screw on the canister head hand firmly to guarantee a good seal.
- Put the pure nitrogen Coffee Cocktail Charging in the charger holder.
- To pressurise the device, tighten the cartridge cap.
- You might also consider adding a second charger for better and stronger performance.
- For optimum results, shake the NitroPress for 30 seconds before each serving.
- For the greatest effect, pull the trigger and dispense into a transparent glass.
- When all of the liquid has been poured, squeeze the trigger to relieve the pressure.
Highlights of NitroPress Nitrogen Coffee Cocktail Charger
- Built for NitroPress. You might have two coffees or four cocktails in one hit and use with the Original NitroPress for best results (sold separately)
- Refrigerated for Maximum Performance. Place in the refrigerator until ready to use so as to keep maximum performance.
- Creamy Coffee Taste. Infuse beverages with all-natural ingredients while keeping the contents fresh in the refrigerator.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.