When it comes to coffee, it is an art form that requires the use of high-quality equipment to help guarantee consistency and eliminate variances from cup to cup. Other factors, like as the fineness with which the dispersion is ground, may have an impact on the quality and consistency of each shot.
The NCD (Nucleus Coffee Distributor) was invented since it was difficult to control the depth of the dosing device before its invention. Fortunately, now that the NCD has been implemented, the depth may be readily adjusted to accommodate the required dose and basket depth combinations. Textured sides for improved grip and durability, as well as a brass body that resists static electricity to offer a higher extract rate throughout the grain
Highlights of Nucleus Coffee Distributor NCD 58.5mm
- Unique Coffee Spreading Design. The NCD is comprised of four sharp slopes that constantly move the coffee, resulting in a spherical puck that is uniform and consistent in shape.
- Adjustable Height & Depth. This device is suitable for a variety of roasting applications, including low dosage, big basket, and speciality roasting. When it comes to changing depth, it is as easy as releasing the top, adjusting the depth to the proper values using the prescribed increments, and then tightening down the top.
- Reduced Coffee Grinds Accumulations. NCD is protected from coffee grinds accumulating at its base with the help of the stainless steel material.
- Anti Slippery. It possesses nearly negligible friction, which means that it is almost frictionless in operation.
- Carefully Designed Weight. The weight has been adjusted so that it is no longer as top-heavy, resulting in a reduction in overall weight. With equally distributed weight, a lower centre of gravity is guaranteed, resulting in better balance. In turn, this lowers the number of stages in the process and helps to ensure consistency.
- Recommendations. Consider owning a coffee tamper to work together with the NCD, and to maintain the work places clean, a cleaning cloth would help.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.