Limited Stock Notice: The Moccamaster Classic is limited in stock due to Manufacturer Delays, new stock to arrive in End of December 2021 / Early January 2022. Current Stock is Pink. Back Order Accepted.
The 1.25 L carafe of theMoccamaster Classic coffee maker allows you to brew delicious coffee for everyone at home. It has been authorised by several major speciality coffee organisations, including the SCAA, the SCAE, and the ECBC, because of its ability to maintain a consistent temperature and uniformly soak coffee grinds. It is equipped with a heavy-duty copper boiler that keeps the temperature steady between 90 and 95 degrees Celsius. This temperature range is essential for making a cup of coffee that is well-balanced in flavour. After brewing, the post-brew warming plate can keep your coffee hot for up to 40 minutes at two different temperature settings.
A 9-hole spray head is also included with the Moccamaster Classic, which ensures that all of the coffee grounds are equally saturated. A bloom phase is included in the brewing process, during which the coffee grinds are gently sprinkled on top of the water. Plastic and high-quality glass were utilised in the creation of the gadget, ensuring that it would survive for many years to come. There are many different colours to choose from, so you can coordinate it with the rest of your kitchen décor.
Highlight of Moccamaster Classic 1.25L with Glass Carafe
- Heavy-duty Copper Boiler maintains a precise temperature range of 90-95 degrees Celsius, making it ideal for use in the preparation of beverages such as coffee.
- Built to Last. Constructed of sturdy BPA-Free polycarbonate and encased in metal, this bottle is built to last a lifetime.
- Balanced & Clean Cup. After the coffee grounds have been prepared by brewing them for a period of time, the 9-hole spray head guarantees even extraction and a well-balanced cup of coffee.
- World Recognized. After been tested and certified by the SCAA, SCAE, and ECBC, the Moccamaster Classic has earned a place among the top choices of the world's best coffee experts.
- Large Capacity. It is possible to make excellent coffee in big quantities (up to 1.25 L). This will benefit a large number of individuals.
- Your Choice of Colors. There are 13 distinct colour options for the Classic model, so it may be used in almost any environment.
- Auto-Off. After the coffee has finished brewing, place it on a warming dish to keep it warm. If the warmer is not in use for 40 minutes, it shuts itself off.
- Recommendations. To grind coffee beans for use with the Moccamaster Classic, consider the Moccamaster Grinder that works super well with it. A drip scale also help to ensure coffee consistency is maintained.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $9.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
International Shipping Rate
- Shipping to New Zealand (under 5kg): $14.95.
- Shipping to all other places & items over 5kg: Calculated Shipping Rates Applies.
- We use Auspost for all international orders. Delivery times are dependent on customs, shipping, and local postal services.
Delivery Timing Estimates
- To NSW: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 2 - 5 Business Days.
- To ACT: Express, 2 - 3 Business Days; Standard, 2 - 5 Business Days.
- To NT: Express, 5 - 8 Business Days; Standard, 8 - 12 Business Days.
- To QLD: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 4 - 6 Business Days.
- To SA: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 5 - 7 Business Days.
- To TAS: Express, 2 - 5 Business Days; Standard, 6 - 10 Business Days.
- To VIC: Express, 3 - 6 Business Days; Standard, 4 - 8 Business Days.
- To WA: Express, 3 - 7 Business Days; Standard, 9 - 12 Business Days.
- To New Zealand: Express, 6 - 12 Business Days; Standard, 7 - 14 Business Days; Economy, 25+ Business Days.
- To Other Places: Please kindly contact us for an update on the delivery timing estimation.
Last Update: 07 Jan 2022.
Note: Delivery Timing is estimation only. Due to the recent delivery uncertainties, COVID-19 restrictions, actual timing would vary.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 24 hours, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Same Day Despatch
- We aim to despatch all orders received before 3PM on the same day, and second business day for orders received after 3PM, subject to product availability. However, please do allow us up to 5 business days to prepare your order during busy days.
- Over big sales periods - like our yearly Black Friday Sale - we still aim for next day delivery, but up to five days is more likely—it's a very busy time for us!
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 688 866 and we'll figure this out for you.