Steaming milk jugs should be rinsed after each use not just for hygiene reasons, but also to ensure that excellent textured milk is produced. The Milk Jug Rinser is very versatile and may be used in a wide range of situations. Water and drain connections are already constructed into the surface of the square. Drainage is integrated within the unit, which is installed into a hole in your counter. It'll work in just about any espresso bar, too. Push fittings are 3/8" in diameter, whereas threaded connectors are 1/2 inch.
After cleaning the pitchers, run them under cold water to rinse them well. The pitcher is cooled by using cold water, which lowers the temperature to a safe level for meals. The pitcher will be rinsed with hot or warm water, but the pitcher's temperature will not be lowered as a result.
- For all installations, a 350kpa PLV Water Hose is suggested. This reduces the risk of the valve weeping or leaking at increased pressure, as well as the potential of the seal blowing up over the feed holes and reducing water flow.
- We suggest cleansing the feed water lines to the rinser before installation, particularly on new water lines, to avoid debris from getting into the valve and clogging the seal, causing the valve to leak.
Note: It is highly suggested to have the physical pitcher rinser on available prior to cutting into bench top surfaces due to modest changes in production design and the changing needs of bench materials. We do not accept responsibility for installation faults and we provide the measurements and dimensions as a layout reference.
Highlights of Milk Jug Rinser 152mm x 152mm x 51mm Espresso Parts
- No Power Driven. The milk jug rinser is driven by water pressure. A simple press would help you to clean up all of your glasswares. There is no need for electricity connections.
- Protect Your Glasses. The Accuator is made of high quality BPA Free plastic, giving you extra protection against glass chip or potential damage.
- Simple Installation. The connections are designed push fitting, no spins or tightens required for a water tight installation.
- Recommendations. We offer a wide range of John Guest Water Connectors for your jug rinser to be connected, don't miss them out.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.