This tiny 21L refrigerator is the perfect size for keeping milk refrigerated right next to your coffee equipment, ensuring that the temperature remains consistent throughout.
In consideration of the coffee business, four factory prepared holes on each side of the fridge have been drilled to accommodate both 6mm and 8mm milk line hoses on either side of the fridge. Each of the holes is sealed with removable plugs, allowing you to pick the appropriate point of entrance at any moment throughout the installation process.
It is possible to configure the fridge to hold two 2 litre milk containers, one 3-litre milk container, or three 1-litre long-life cartons.
Highlights of Milk Fridge 21L
- Quality Build. The fridge embeds robust construction which ensures a long service life in either a busy cafe, or in your kitchen.
- Great Small Size. The fridge is tiny but enough to carry enough milk either for display, or for immediate use.
- Effective Cooling. Twin fan cooling for effective and consistent temperature regulation. The fridge could stay 2ºC - 6ºC in an ambient temperature measured at 38ºC
- Interior LED lighting. It helps to keep your fridge in light and clear, whereas still saves energy.
- Temperature Control. Analogue temperature control with full range of adjustment.
- Quiet Operation. Because of its Dolby sound rating of 42 decibels, it is quieter than many other glass door refrigerators.
- Adjustable feet make the refrigerator stable on uneven surfaces.
- Double glazed door with self-closing mechanism and changeable glass for improved insulation
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.