It's easy to take your favourite cup of pour-over coffee with you everywhere you go with the MiiR Pourigami™ Pour Over Coffee Dripper. You can carry your hand brewing habits with you everywhere you go with the Miir Pourigami, whether it's to work, vacation, camping, or a short weekend break if you like.
You can fold and store the dripper in your back pocket, and it won't take up much room in your luggage once it's out. The purchase of this item includes a paper filter carrying bag as well. This travel dripper is practically indestructible thanks to its Hardshell coating and 18/8 medical-grade stainless steel construction.
In a matter of seconds, Pourigami's winning design snaps together from three machine-cut interlocking panels, making it the quickest entry to win. To make a dripper with a cone shape, connect the panels together. This dripper will fit any other conical dripper on the market.
Highlights of MiiR Pourigami™ Pour Over Coffee Dripper
- Strong Stainless Steel. Thanks to the Medical-Grade Stainless Steel build, the dripper is very durable under the harsh environment, to provide you an excellent full bodied, balanced and clean cup of coffee.
- Super Lightweight & Portable. The genius foldable design allows you to easily dissemble the dripper just in seconds, and you could carry it around regardless whether you are working, travelling, or camping.
- Award Winning Foldable Design. The three blades are machine rounded cut, and you would feel comfortable when holding the dripper.
- Hard-Shell Powder Coat. The hard-shell powder coat allows the dripper to be anti-scratches in most scenarios, especially suitable to carry while you are camping.
- Easy to Clean. All you need to do is to rinse it with water, and the dripper is ready for re-use again.
- Recommendations. Consider a portable scale to carry together with you while travelling, and a manual grinder in case you need to grind coffee beans on the way.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.