Perfect your pour-over technique with the MiiR New Standard Pour-over Kettle. This innovative kettle is equipped with an internal flow reducer and precision spout to ensure smooth and steady pouring, enhancing your overall coffee-making experience. It's meticulously crafted with a built-in, easy-read thermometer located within the lid, enabling you to heat water to the perfect temperature for a sublime brew.
This kettle is designed to pair seamlessly with MiiR Camp Cup, Tumbler, Pourigami, and filters for a complete pour-over system. The precision-angled spout and internal flow reducer provide enhanced pouring control, giving you the power to control your brew's strength.
The balanced handle design keeps your hands safe from heat while ensuring precise and steady control during pouring. This kettle is safe for use on standard electric burner and gas stoves. Crafted from 18/8 Stainless Steel, it is BPA-free ensuring health safety. The large, easy-to-read thermometer and the elegant black color make it a stylish and practical addition to your kitchen.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.