With our Wide Mouth collection, we've got you covered for every degree of thirst. It's simple to store ice, carry, and clean thanks to thoughtful design features. Double-walled vacuum insulation keeps beverages hot or cold for hours on end in the Wide Mouth Bottle.
Highlights of MiiR 20oz Wide Mouth Bottle
- Thermo 3D Vacuum Insulation Technology. The Insulated Body allows to keep your drink hot or cold for hours. Thanks to the double wall design, the bottle is strong and can be used for a long time.
- BPA Free & Threaded Lid. Built with high quality BPA Free plastic, the lid can be safely secured on your bottle.
- Cup Holder Compatible. You may put the bottle inside a regular cup holder while driving, without worrying spills.
- 18/8 Stainless Steel. The quality build stainless steel ensures there is no transfer of metal taste from the bottle to your drink.
- Easy to Clean. You may clean the bottle with a simple rinse.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.