Our Award-winning Hurricane Berry Blend is a blend from Ethiopia. It has an enjoyable strawberry jam, vanilla, red wine and malted milk tasting note.
- Varietal: Ethiopia
- Process: Natural, Washed
- Type: Blend
- Toast: Medium
- Tasting Profile: Strawberry Jam, Vanilla, Red Wine, Malted Milk
This bean is a blend of coffee which originates from Ethiopia.
Ethiopia coffee beans usually have jasmine flower, bergamot and blueberry in aftertaste. The acidity is usually mild with medium body. It usually have a wine taste and tea like flavor.
We carried out hundreds of test combinations and deliver the best flavors profile to you.
The bean is a blend of beans from Ethiopia that are processed with both washed and natural process. While maintaining the highes possible consistency, the blend still keeps the natural fruity taste.
- Body. Body refers to the mouthfeel of the coffee, and this blend has a medium to strong body, ensuring the coffee aroma is strenghthened in your mouth.
- Acidity. Medium acidity, and thanks to the combined washed & natural process, this blend has a consistent flavour over time.
- Aroma. Strawberry Jam, Vanilla, Red Wine, Malted Milk
- After Taste. The Hurricane Berry Blend has medium to strong after taste, giving you the best flavour at the end of tongue.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.