Breeze Aroma Blend is our flagship blend ever since the start. It’s a much loved blend for its quality and consistency of flavour. This is also our best selling blend used in most of our cafes.
- Varietal: Brazil, Colombia, Central America
- Process: Washed
- Type: Blend
- Toast: Medium
- Tasting Profile: Caramel, Cacao, Toasted Pecan, Brown Sugar Sweetness
This bean is a blend of coffee which originates from Brazil, Colombia & Central America.
Brazil coffee beans are usually strong in taste, giving you a fresh morning start. Colombia coffee beans have caramel aftertaste, sweet and medium bodied, whereas the Central America Coffee Beans have a strong mouthfeel with a medium to full body, and relatively low acidity.
We carried out hundreds of test combinations and deliver the best flavors profile to you.
The bean is processed with washed method. As the name suggests, washed process mean to take out the flesh from coffee cherry with water, and then the coffee bean would go through the drying process.
A great thing about the washing process is that it would deliver consistency in coffee flavor, without losing too much aromas.
- Body. Body refers to the mouthfeel of the coffee, and this blend has a relatively strong body, ensuring the coffee aroma is strenghthened in your mouth.
- Acidity. Medium acidity, and thanks to the washed process, this blend has a consistent flavour over time.
- Aroma. Caramel, Cacao, Toasted Pecan, Brown Sugar Sweetness
- After Taste. The Breeze Aroma Blend has medium to strong after taste, giving you the best flavour at the end of tongue.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $9.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
International Shipping Rate
- Shipping to New Zealand (under 5kg): $14.95.
- Shipping to all other places & items over 5kg: Calculated Shipping Rates Applies.
- We use Auspost for all international orders. Delivery times are dependent on customs, shipping, and local postal services.
Delivery Timing Estimates
- To NSW: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 2 - 5 Business Days.
- To ACT: Express, 2 - 3 Business Days; Standard, 2 - 5 Business Days.
- To NT: Express, 5 - 8 Business Days; Standard, 8 - 12 Business Days.
- To QLD: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 4 - 6 Business Days.
- To SA: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 5 - 7 Business Days.
- To TAS: Express, 2 - 5 Business Days; Standard, 6 - 10 Business Days.
- To VIC: Express, 3 - 6 Business Days; Standard, 4 - 8 Business Days.
- To WA: Express, 3 - 7 Business Days; Standard, 9 - 12 Business Days.
- To New Zealand: Express, 6 - 12 Business Days; Standard, 7 - 14 Business Days; Economy, 25+ Business Days.
- To Other Places: Please kindly contact us for an update on the delivery timing estimation.
Last Update: 07 Jan 2022.
Note: Delivery Timing is estimation only. Due to the recent delivery uncertainties, COVID-19 restrictions, actual timing would vary.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 24 hours, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Same Day Despatch
- We aim to despatch all orders received before 3PM on the same day, and second business day for orders received after 3PM, subject to product availability. However, please do allow us up to 5 business days to prepare your order during busy days.
- Over big sales periods - like our yearly Black Friday Sale - we still aim for next day delivery, but up to five days is more likely—it's a very busy time for us!
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us on 1300 688 866 and we'll figure this out for you.