Hario's Clear Range Server carafe is the perfect coffee carafe. It's also beautiful and functional. Heated glass is used to create this coffee server, which allows for the coffee to stay hot for an extended period of time without spilling. Designed with Hario curves, this server will blend perfectly with any kitchen or café décor. Additionally, keeping the temperature stable helps The server is labelled in millilitre quantities to save you time.
In order to keep your server cool, utilise the glass-and-rubber dome the server comes with. In order to further ease your workflow, the lid may also be utilised as a Hario V60 brewing stand.
Highlights of Hario V60 Server Clear
- Heat Proof Glass. Pairs of heat-retaining design elements that help retain heat and prevent heat loss: heatproof Hario glass, a heat-retaining shape, and a sealing rubber and glass cover.
- Perfect Match. This design blends well with other Hario products, making it an excellent choice for a kitchen or coffee shop.
- Must Have Coffee Server. A seal in the shape of a coffee cup and which doubles as a Hario V60 stand is also available.
- Clear Measurement. A millilitre indicator indicates how much coffee is left in the container.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.