A popular pour over brewer among baristas and home coffee lovers alike is the Hario Glass V60 – Red. A Hario glass cup, made from borosilicate glass, is a beautiful addition to any kitchen counter.
Large drainage hole and swirling ridges promote a well-balanced brew with this Japanese pour over brewer. When you brew with Hario's V60 filters, you will have a great cup of coffee with a lovely texture, sweet flavour, and zesty acidity, all thanks to Hario's unique V60 filters.
Direction to Use
- To clean a drip filter, put the filter in the dripper and then pre-brew with hot water.
- After grinding coffee on a medium-fine setting, add 20-24g of coffee.
- Whip 40ml of hot water in a slow, steady stream until it is uniformly dispersed among the grinds.
- After around 30 seconds, pour the remaining 300ml in a gentle circle.
- Once the coffee has completed draining, pour and enjoy.
Highlights of Hario V60 Glass Dripper Red
- Balanced & Crisp Acidity. A balanced pour over coffee with a full bodied, crisp flavour.
- Hario glass is made of heat-resistant borosilicate glass, allowing it to brew with many cups without worrying cracking.
- Easy Cleaning. Glass-free base and handle may be cleaned easily by simply removing them.
- Recommendations. To improve coffee making experience, consider using a gooseneck kettle and a coffee scale if not already own one.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.