Making a statement on your coffee counter with this Hario V60 Glass and Olive Wood base is easy and fun to do. This contemporary combination is both visually appealing and suitable for any setting. The Hario V60 is a pour-over coffee maker that is popular all over the world for its delicious, crisp results. Every continent can recognise the reason for the brewer's use: it makes excellent coffee, after all.
Aside from that, there are two distinct sizes of this Hario V60 glass to choose from. When compared to larger coffee makers, smaller coffee makers (such as the 01) may produce 1-2 smaller cups of coffee. It is possible to make up to 4 cups of coffee with the 02 size. Hario's glass is known for its heat resistance and long-lasting sturdiness, which makes the cone made of it very long-lasting as well. Besides being simple to clean and pleasant to handle, the olive wood base also has a thin silicone band, which makes the V60 seem less rigid.
Combine this brewer with other pieces from Hario's olive wood collection to round out your coffee-making arsenal of tools. Then, by mixing these elements, you will wow your visitors.
Highlights of Hario V60 Glass Dripper Olive Wood
- Bright and Clean Coffee. It's easy to create delicious, bright, and crisp pour-over coffee with the help of the glass dripper.
- Hario glass, which was created by Hario Inc., is a fine kind of glass that has an outstanding balance of hardness and heat resistance.
- Olive Wood foundation was used in its creation to ensure that it would look beautiful in any environment.
- Recommendations. To improve consistency, consider owning a Gooseneck Kettle, Drip Scale and a Drip-Assistant.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.