The Hario Glass V60 - Black is a fantastic pour over brewer that is used by baristas all over the globe as well as by home coffee lovers everywhere. It's made of Hario's unique borosilicate glass, which makes a fantastic cup and looks beautiful in any kitchen setting.
This Japanese pour-over brewer is distinguished by its wide drainage hole and swirling ridges, which aid in the production of a well-balanced brew. With the help of Hario's patented V60 filters, it produces a cup that is easy to drink and has a clean mouthfeel, fresh flavour, and sharp acidity.
Direction to Use
- Rinse the dripper with hot water and place a filter in it.
- In the dripper, grind 20g of coffee to a medium-fine level.
- Pour boiling water over the grounds in a slow, steady stream until the grounds are equally saturated (about 40 ml).
- Pour the remaining 300 ml in circles after 30 seconds.
- Pour the coffee into a mug and drink.
Highlights of Hario V60 Glass Dripper Black
- Simple Brewing Process. Make a well-balanced pour-over coffee with a clear, vivid flavour by brewing it slowly.
- Your Choice of Size. There are two different sizes to choose from: A lifetime of brewing is ensured by Hario's borosilicate, heat-resistant glass (1 cup and 2 cup sizes).
- Dishwasher Safe. In addition to a BPA-free handle and base that can be removed for cleaning, this glass cone is also dishwasher-safe.
- Recommendations. Consider a Reusable Stainless Steel Filter to reduce the paper filter usage, a gooseneck kettle and coffee scale to improve the pour over experience.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.