A great pour-over brewer for home coffee lovers, the classic Hario V60 Ceramic Colored Drippers is made of ceramic and comes in a variety of colours. It brews a wonderful cup of coffee, is designed to last for decades with proper care, and looks excellent in any kitchen or café environment.
In addition to its huge drainage hole and spiralling ridges, this world-renowned Japanese brewery is distinguished by its balanced brew produced by its big drainage hole. It's easy to use and produces a cup with a clean mouthfeel, fresh flavour, and sharp acidity thanks to Hario's patented V60 filters, which are available only from Hario.
Direction to Use
- Rinse the dripper with hot water after inserting a filter.
- Pour 20g of coffee into the dripper after grinding it on a medium-fine setting.
- Pour 40ml of hot water over the grinds slowly to evenly wet them.
- Pour the remaining 300ml in gentle circles after 30 seconds.
- Pour and enjoy your coffee after it has finished draining.
Highlights of Hario V60 Ceramic Coloured Dripper
- Enjoyable Pour Over Coffee. This coffee produces a cup that has a clean body and a bright, pleasant flavour, as well as a bright, pleasant aroma.
- Your Choice of Size. 2 cup size may easily produce up to four cups of in a single brewing session, while the 1 cup size can produce between two and two and a half cups.
- Bright Colors. The body is made of a brightly coloured ceramic that is simple to clean, maintains a constant brewing temperature, and is durable enough to last for decades if cared for appropriately.
- Recommendations. You might also need the V60 Filters for replacement, and a Hario V60 Drip-Assist could improve your pouring experience.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.