Thermocolour print on the Hario V60 dripper and Thermocolour Server lets you know how hot your beverage is. As the temperature rises or falls, the print's hue changes. When it comes to drinking temperature, hot drinks turn the graphics pink, while cold drinks turn them blue.
When you use Hario's V60 Dripper and Thermocolor Server Set, you'll always have the ideal cup of coffee in your hands. Coffee prepared with the V60 Dripper streams beautifully into the Thermocolour carafe, a Hario-exclusive feature. Both products are simple and effective.
Highlights of Hario Thermocolor Server & V60 Dripper Set
- Thermocolor Server. The coffee server is able to change color according to either hot or cold drink served inside. It turns pink for hot drink, and blue for cold drink. It helps to easily identify the drink temperature inside.
- Heat Proof Hario Glass. The Hario Glass is famous for its high quality and is heat proof. It can be safely put into dishwasher to clean up.
- 1 - 4 Cups Dripper. The dripper is able to make 1 - 4 cups of pour over coffee, to share with your family and friends.
- Recommendations. Consider using a Brewista Ratio Scale to improve the coffee making consistency. You could also find the Hario Filters here.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.