It is difficult to find a better balance between looks and functionality than the Hario Smart G Kettle. Long and fine-tipped Gooseneck Spout with a 1L volume fits the slowest of pour over brewing methods, while a Silicone rubber Handle offers a comfortable grip during the process.
When you use the Smart G Kettle, the quality of your coffee brewing will be enhanced. By inserting a standard thermometer through the top of the lid, it is possible to get the optimum water temperature for the application. When the thermometer is no longer required, an additional hole in the centre of the handle enables the handle to be positioned out of the way while pouring is performed.
When exact water temperatures are coupled with a controlled flow of pouring from the Gooseneck spout, the consistency of each brew becomes more consistent with time. In order to get as close to the coffee bed as possible without creating any splashes or disrupting the coffee bed, it is necessary to use the Spout, which has the ability to measure down to a single drop.
The Smart G Kettle is perfect for a Pour Over and coffee brewing, and it is compatible with all stove tops, even induction. It would be a wonderful addition to any home kitchen as your go-to kettle for all things hot water, and it is available in a variety of colours.
Highlights of Hario Smart G Kettle
- Compatible with All kinds of Stovetops. Stovetops such as induction, gas, electric, ceramic, and radiant are all compatible with this product.
- Precision Pouring Control. Designed for precise water placement and controlled pouring in pour over and coffee brewing with the spout design.
- Thermometer may be attached to the lid to control the temperature of your water, which enhances the quality of your coffee's flavour.
- Comfortable Handle. Pouring and brewing with a Silicon Grip Handle has never ben easier.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.