With the Hario Smart G Electric Hand Grinder, you can grind your coffee beans either manually or automatically, depending on what works best for you. To grind quicker and more evenly, put an electric grinder into the crank handle.
Your beans are rapidly and uniformly ground with the Hario Electric Attachment attached to the Smart G Coffee Grinder's driving shaft. It's small size makes it easy to take along with your grinder on whatever journey you may have in mind. 25 doses may be ground on a full charge of the 2200mAh Lithium Ion battery.
Ceramic conical burrs from the Hario Smart G Electric Hand Grinder are renowned for their accuracy, uniformity, and reliability. This grinder may grind coffee beans for French press, moka pot, espresso and is versatile in almost any situation.
Even the lightest of packers may benefit from the BPA-Free plastic body, which is both lightweight and incredibly durable. You may also effortlessly disassemble the Hario Smart G to get rid of the excess grinds and oils that accumulate over time.
Direction to Use
- Remove the Coffee Grinder Handle & Lid.
- Put the Coffee Beans inside the hopper.
- Attach the holder to the grinder, and attach the Smart G Electric Coffee Grinder to the holder. Ensure that the Grinder is tightly attached to the shaft.
- Push the power to start grinding. It takes about 60 seconds to grind 20g. (Medium to Fine settings.)
Highlights of Hario Smart G Electric Hand Grinder
- Electric Driven. You may utilize the electric motor to assist with grinding. The 2200mAh is capable of grinding up to 20 doses of coffee in a single recharge.
- Ceramic Burrs. The heat resistant ceramic burrs would maintain consistency while grinding, giving you the confidence of coffee quality.
- Portable & Light Weight. The Hario Smart G Grinder is designed easy to carry, and is your great companion for travelling, camping and more.
- Versatile to Any Coffee. From as coarse as french press, mokapot, to as fine as espresso, the grinder is capable of grinding coffee beans into different sizes for multi purposes.
- Easy Recharge. You will be able to recharge the grinder with USB, a full charge takes about 2 hours.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $9.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
International Shipping Rate
- Shipping to New Zealand (under 5kg): $14.95.
- Shipping to all other places & items over 5kg: Calculated Shipping Rates Applies.
- We use Auspost for all international orders. Delivery times are dependent on customs, shipping, and local postal services.
Delivery Timing Estimates
- To NSW: Express, 2 - 3 Business Days; Standard, 3 - 5 Business Days.
- To ACT: Express, 2 - 3 Business Days; Standard, 2 - 5 Business Days.
- To NT: Express, 4 - 7 Business Days; Standard, 7 - 11 Business Days.
- To QLD: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 3 - 6 Business Days.
- To SA: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 5 - 7 Business Days.
- To TAS: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 5 - 8 Business Days.
- To VIC: Express, 3 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 4 - 7 Business Days.
- To WA: Express, 4 - 6 Business Days; Standard, 8 - 11 Business Days.
- To New Zealand: Express, 6 - 12 Business Days; Standard, 7 - 14 Business Days; Economy, 25+ Business Days.
- To Other Places: Please kindly contact us for an update on the delivery timing estimation.
Last Update: 15 Feb 2022.
Note: Delivery Timing is estimation only. Due to the recent delivery uncertainties, COVID-19 restrictions, actual timing would vary.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 24 hours, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Same Day Despatch
- We aim to despatch all orders received before 3PM on the same day, and second business day for orders received after 3PM, subject to product availability. However, please do allow us up to 5 business days to prepare your order during busy days.
- Over big sales periods - like our yearly Black Friday Sale - we still aim for next day delivery, but up to five days is more likely—it's a very busy time for us!
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us on 1300 688 866 and we'll figure this out for you.