With the Hario Shizuku Slow Drip Brewer, you can make your own cold brew coffee in the comfort of your own home. There are no complicated settings to learn, and it comes with everything you need. With its simple operation, robust construction, and ability to make wonderful iced coffee with little acidity and bitterness, but a great deal of flavour, this cold brewer is a fantastic option.
The dripper, a coffee holder with a filter, and a carafe are all included in the price of the machine. It is possible to make up to 600 millilitres of iced coffee from a single batch of cold brew concentrate.
This cold brewer is very simple to use, thanks to a drip piece that is fast yet consistent. While traditional slow drip brewers need you to adjust the drip rate over time, this brewer drips at the exact same rate every time, with no need for adjustments or changes.
Direction to Use
- Using a medium-fine grind setting, grind 70g of coffee, pour onto a paper filter, then top with another paper filter.
- 750 ml of clean, cold water should be added to the upper chamber.
- Allow the water to drip for a period of 1-2 hours before removing the plug.
- Afterwards, put the carafe into a refrigerator and clean up the rest of the contents.
Highlights of Hario Shizuku Slow Drip Brewer
- Clean and Crisp Coffee. In addition to having a rich, full-bodied flavour, the smooth cold brew coffee has a low level of bitterness and acidity.
- Drip Over Coffee Experience. Pouring cold water over coffee grinds and letting it to drip gradually is the technique used for this procedure.
- No Need to Adjustments. There is no need to make any changes since the dripper is programmed to drip at the optimal rate at all times.
- Simple Cold Drip Process. It takes just 1-2 hours to produce a strong cold brew coffee that is full of flavour.
- Excellent Quality. Due to the use of Hario's world-renowned robust glass, this product is a safe bet.
- Recommendations. The additional Hario Dripper Paper Filter 50pk would keep your dripper running for a long time, also consider a Coffee Grinder which works great with the cold coffee dripper.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.