With the heat-retaining Hario Range Server Olive Wood, you may take your time sipping your coffee at your leisure. While designed for use with Hario's V60 brewers, the server is also compatible with any other pour over cone.
The server is crafted from Hario's world-renowned crystal glass. It has excellent heat resistance, is very durable, and is extremely transparent. Measurement markings are attached to the sides of the container to show how much you've brewed or consumed.
Pouring your coffee is made easy thanks to a one-of-a-kind pouring spout. There are no spills or splashes to worry about. This smooth pouring is made possible in part by the BPA-free plastic top, which keeps heat in while also serving as a V60 support when turned over.
Highlights of Hario Range Server Olive Wood
- Keep Coffee Hot. This coffee server is designed to keep your coffee hot as you sip it at your own pace.
- No-Spill Pouring Spout and Lid have been meticulously designed to enable you to pour your drink without worry of spilling or splashing it on your clothes.
- Easy to Read Marking. With measurement markings, Hario's distinctive glass is crystal clear, heat resistant, and long-lasting, and it is available in a variety of colours.
- Multi Function Lid. This lid keeps your coffee hot, helps in smooth pouring, and may also be used as a stand for your V60 machine after it has been used to brew coffee.
- Premium Material. Japanese olive wood is smooth and visually pleasing, and it is used for this project.
- Recommendations. There also Black or Stainless versions available.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.