It takes just 2-5 minutes to make a high-quality cup of tea from loose leaf tea using the Hario Largo. With ideas c oming from the V60 dripper, Hario tea lovers have created the ultimate in tea brewing, which allows you to modify the steeping duration, brew ratios, and extraction rate in order to build your own recipe for your beloved tea drink.
The Largo Tea Dripper set is a work of art in and of itself; the brew chamber and server are made of heat resistant borosilicate glass, and the stand is made of translucent plastic so that it blends in with the surroundings. The whole focus is on the tea brewing process with no distractions. 'Tea jumping' is the final component in the brewing of tea, and the general design of the Largo offers the proper shape and optimal form for this to happen effortlessly.
Direction to Use
- Add 12g of Loose Leaf Tea inside the Dripper.
- Use some hot water to rinse the tea before brewing process.
- Add 500ml hot water (around 95ºC) to brew the tea, the brewing process normally takes 3 mins.
- Press the largo button and enjoy.
Highlights of Hario Largo Tea Dripper Set
- All-In-One Dripper Set. With the Hario Largo Tea Dripper Set, you will be able to brew tea, serve, and enjoy with comfort. No more hassles to look for and match the device.
- Heat Resistant Glass. The Hario Glass is built with care and quality, the high strength heat resistant glass is designed to be used for a long time.
- One-Press Stop. The innovative Largo Press design helps to stop the brewing process by a simple press on the button, which avoids the tea to be over brewed and potential bitterness.
- Stainless Steel Filter. The in-built stainless steel filter can be used for many times, compared to traditional paper filters.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.