The Hario Immersion Switch combines immersion brewing with V60 pour-over to provide a comprehensive extraction profile that enables you to customise the brew to your preferences by adjusting the grind settings and duration.
In comparison to the conventional Hario pour-over, it is more simpler to operate and more convenient to store, and it is much more forgiving when it comes to grind settings. Turn on the brew for a few minutes and then return to drain the liquid. Immersion brewing, which is made possible by the Hario Immersion Switch, enables you to use colder water for a longer extraction time. Experiment with various water temperatures to get the perfect balance of sweetness, body, clarity, and acidity. It's half the fun to experiment with new things.
Direction to Use
- Rinse the filter and place it in the brewer.
- Coffee should be freshly ground and poured into the filter.
- After saturating the grounds with 200ml of water, let them rest.
- Press the switch to drain the brew after 4 minutes.
- Remove the filter and drink the coffee after it has finished draining.
Highlights of Hario Immersion Switch Dripper Set
- Smooth & Rich Coffee. Brewing your coffee for a longer period of time results in a smoother, richer cup of coffee.
- Pour Over Experience. This device gives you complete control over your brew while being easy to use. In a large mixing bowl, combine the grinds with the water and set aside until you're ready to pour it into a cup.
- Dripper for Everyone. Inexperienced homebrewers will find full immersion to be a more accommodating brewing method since it allows a wider range of grind sizes. Anyone who is interested in making their own coffee will find that it opens up a whole new world of possibilities for creating fresh combinations.
- Recommendations. To allow better brewing experience, try the Hario V60 Drip-Assist. We have got you covered with plenty Paper Filters, and consider a decent Coffee Server to improve the coffee making funs.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.