The Hario Drip Pot 480ml has a cotton "sock" filter that is connected to a metal rod with a handle, as well as a glass carafe that is used to collect the brewed coffee as it drips down.
Cloth coffee filters are renowned for producing coffee that is clean and rich, with a juicy or creamy texture, due to their ability to allow coffee oils to pass through and the sifting of coffee grounds during the brewing process. The cloth filter that is provided may be reused many times, resulting in less paper waste. Despite the fact that many areas of the globe have been brewing coffee this way for centuries, cloth filters are still the most often used filter type in many parts of the world.
Place the Cloth Filter in a plastic bag and store it in the refrigerator for safekeeping. This helps to maintain the filter flexible and tear-free, thus prolonging its useful life. In order to create the 480ml carafe, Hario utilised its trademark high borosilicate and heat-resistant glass formulation. With its hardwood collar wrapped around the carafe's neck, it is safe to hold and pour coffee without burning your fingers. A simple brewer with a cotton filter would be ideal for anybody who like the simplicity of this filter/carafe combination.
Highlights of Hario Drip Pot Woodneck 3 Cup 480ml
- Reusable Filter & Environment Friendly. Use reusable cloth filters to brew a rich, juicy cup of coffee without allowing coffee grounds go into your mug or wasting paper. This method saves both time and money.
- Built to Last. A carafe made of Hario's high-quality borosilicate glass, which is both heat resistant and crystal clear, makes a beautiful addition to any table setting.
- 1 - 3 Cups. Depending on your requirements, a 480ml capacity can make 1-3 cups of coffee.
- Recommendations. When pouring hot coffee from a carafe, a wooden collar may help to keep your finger safe. You might also need Pouring Kettles or a Coffee Grinder if not already own one.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.