Making tasty and smooth iced coffee with the Hario Cold Brew Pot 600ml is as easy as following a few simple steps. Instead of only making iced coffee, the cold brew concentrate that is produced may be utilised to create hot coffee, iced lattes, and a variety other creative drinks.
The brewing procedure is straightforward and suited for novices. Simply mix coffee grinds and cold water, let sit for several hours, then strain through a sieve to remove the grounds.
Direction to Use
- Place 40g of coffee in the sieve after grinding it coarsely.
- Fill the jug with 500ml of cold water and cover with the lid.
- Steep for 8-15 hours on the counter or in the fridge.
- When the brewing is finished, remove the coffee-filled strainer and serve.
Highlights of Hario Cold Brew Pot 600ml
- Clean & Crispy Coffee. Cold water brewing results in a wonderfully smooth and well-rounded finished beverage with less acidity and bitterness.
- Simple Brewing Method allows anybody to enjoy excellent cold brew coffee.
- Versatile. Combine your cold brew with different liquids to produce iced coffee, hot coffee, coffee cocktails, and other creative beverages.
- Premium Quality. Long-lasting BPA-Free plastic and Hario glass are used in the construction of this product.
- Recommendations. Brews plenty for you or your home with a 600ml capacity, in case that's not enough, try 1L version instead. Also consider the Hario Coffee Grinder which works well with the pot.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.