With the all-in-one Hario Cafeor Dripper Pot 2 Cup, you can quickly and easily prepare your morning cup of joe. A cone dripper, permanent filter, and glass pot are included in the set, which allows you to be up and running in the morning with little effort.
The Cafeor Dripper has a built-in stainless steel mesh filter that enhances the taste of your coffee by enabling the natural oils in the coffee to flow through. As a consequence, the odours are more intense, the flavour is more exotic, and the texture is more creamy.
Direction to Use
- Put 18g of coffee in the dripper after grinding it on a medium setting.
- To bloom the grounds, pour 36ml of hot water over them and let them sit for a while.
- Pour the remaining 250ml of hot water in gentle, concentric circles after 30 seconds.
- Allow the coffee to finish draining and enjoy.
Highlights of Hario Cafeor Dripper Pot 2 Cup Black
- All-In-One Design. The coffee dripper, filter, and glass pot for dispensing the brew into cups are all included in the box, and work nicely together.
- Reusable Metal Filter is included, which is environmentally friendly and improves flavour and aroma while also generating a creamier body from the coffee's natural oils, resulting in less paper filter use.
- Heat Resistant. Hario glass is used to make this 300ml glass pot, which is strong and heat-resistant.
- Brew Hot or Cold Coffee. Iced coffee may be made by exchanging some of the hot water at the bottom of the pot for ice and then refrigerating the remainder of the water.
- Anti-Slippery Design. When brewing, the pot is equipped with a non-slip rubber base, which prevents the set from slipping and sliding while in use.
- Recommendations. Consider using the Hario Drip Scale to improve coffee consistency.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.