The Hario Bona Coffee Drip Kettle is an attractive and easy device that warms water for tea and coffee. Despite the fact that it was designed for tea, this 800ml kettle makes excellent coffee as well. This spout includes a built-in flow restrictor, which slows the flow of water and enables you to control the rate and placement of the water you pour. As a consequence, the Bona kettle is perfect for brewing pour-over coffee because of its unique design.
The natural acaia wood handle, which has been ergonomically designed to feel comfortable at all times, is a great contrast to the white enamel body. The white enamel is appropriate for use on a variety of stovetops, including induction stoves and ranges. Stunning kettles like this one are responsible for converting the mundane act of making coffee into a visually stunning coffee experience.
Highlights of Hario Bona Coffee Drip Kettle 800ml
- Brew for Coffee & Tea. This kettle was designed as a tea kettle, but it also works well for brewing coffee.
- Flow Restricting Gooseneck Spout - This spout allows for precise and steady water pouring, making it perfect for use with pour over coffee.
- All Stoves Compatible. It is compatible with all stove kinds, including induction.
- Classic Design. The classic white enamel and natural acacia wood of traditional kitchens and cafés look great in modernist, clean-lined kitchens and cafés.
- Comfortable Hold. Even when the kettle is completely filled, the ergonomic handle is comfortable to hold.
- Recommendations. A great kettle to use with your pour over devices.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.