You may use the Hario 200g Simply Glass And Olive Wood Canister to store coffee beans and other small things like tea leaf, pet food, cookies, etc. The canister, which is made of Hario's famous glass, keeps your coffee beans fresh and delicious since it is heat-resistant and airtight.
Canisters are ideal for keeping a variety of culinary products, including spices, or just about anything else you wish to keep about the house. It can hold 200 grammes of coffee beans, so your favourite beans will stay fresh and be properly brewed when you're ready.
Highlights of Hario 200g Simply Glass And Olive Wood Canister
- Wood Lid. The canister is equipped with a wood lid, which is durable, long lasting and great appearance to match almost anything inside your kitchen.
- 200g Capacity. The capacity is just enough to hold about 200g coffee beans, which is enough for 1 week of usage before refilling.
- Hario Glass. The canister is made of Hario Glass, which is a simble of quality, heat resistance, and is designed to be used for a long time.
- Recommendations. We offer a wide range of coffee beans storage canisters, don't miss them out.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.