With the Friis Coffee Savor Valve Set, you can keep your coffee as fresh as possible while still enjoying its flavour. Despite the fact that one-way valves lose their integrity after two months, this 6-pack of valve replacements allows you to enjoy a complete year of optimum one-way valve performance.
In order for the valve to work, carbon dioxide from the beans must be allowed to leave the container. Oxygen and other gases from outside the container, on the other hand, are not able to flow through. This allows for the extraction of these flavor-degrading gases from your beans throughout the roasting process. The fact that the valves are easy to replace is the most appealing feature.
- Examine the bottom of the coffee savor's lid from the bottom up.
- Push the used valve through the lid until it separates from the rest of the valve.
- Closing the coffee relish lid and making any required adjustments to the middle ring are the last steps.
- Replace the valve with the white filter facing down and press until it is secure.
- Move the date wheel to a new position to display a new reminder date.
Highlights of Friis Coffee Savor Valve Set 6 Pack
- Airtight. Allows carbon dioxide to leave while not allowing oxygen to enter, maintaining the rich, fresh flavours of your coffee while allowing carbon dioxide to escape.
- Covered for One Year. This package contains six valve replacements to keep your Friis container operating well for an entire year.
- Easy Replacement. Simply replacing the filter is a fast and simple procedure that results in great coffee with minimal effort on the part of the user.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.