The Flair Neo Espresso Maker produces great, at-home manually made espresso without breaking the budget. It's simple, ecologically responsible, and most importantly, enjoyable, all while creating wonderful coffee. It has a flow-control portafilter that allows you to experiment with the intricacies of espresso brewing without having to invest in high-tech equipment.
The Flow Control portafilter simplifies the brewing process by controlling the pressure build-up and the pace at which the water flows through your coffee grinds to guarantee optimal espresso extraction. You may use any bean you choose and ground it with any grinder on the market, from high-end burr grinders to less costly bladed grinders. The end outcome will be the same. Beautiful, wonderful espresso shots with a coating of crema on top.
Crema, the thick, luscious froth that forms on top of a shot of espresso, is a good sign of a shot that has been well extracted. The NEO offers all you need and more if you've been missing this in your morning routine. Reduce the pressure on the lever and wait for the espresso to blossom in your cup.
The Flair Neo is a totally manual lever press that does not require power. With this espresso maker, no pods are wasted and tossed into landfills; only actual coffee beans are ground by you. Upgrades to the Flair are available, and they're beneficial for boosting volume and espresso extraction.
Inside the Box
- 1 x Post, Base & Lever
- 1 x Flow-Control Portafilter
- 1 x Stainless Steel Dispersion Screen
- 1 x Brewing Cylinder
- 1 x Polyacetal Piston
- 1 x Dosing Cup
- 1 x Funnel
- 1 x Drip Tray
- Materials: Die-Cast Aluminium, Polyacetal Plastic, Stainless Steel
- Weight: 2.27kg
- Brewing Head: Standard Brew Head
- Reservoir Capacity: 60ml
- Portafilter Diameter: 40mm
- Max Output: 40ml
- Dose: 17g
- Dimensions (cm): (W) 15.5 x (L) 31.5 (H) 26
Highlights of Flair Neo Espresso Maker
- Rich & Balanced Coffee Extraction. Enjoying a cup of delicious espresso at home is a simple process that will soon become your favourite morning routine.
- Built to Last. The Neo is constructed of reinforced die-cast aluminium that is both strong and long lasting.
- Hand Driven. Every time you pull the lever down, you're contributing to making the world a healthier place for everyone.
- Recommendations. The Pressure Gauge Kit would help you to ensure the extraction is consistent each press, Flair Temperature Strip allows you to monitor the temperature when extracting coffee, and a Milk Frother allows for creamier and better coffee taste.
- Recommendations. For extra protection, consider using Flair Fitted Carry Case.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.