Enjoy a shot or two of rich, creamy espresso in the comfort of your own home with the Flair Espresso Maker. This espresso machine is elegantly designed, firmly constructed, and very empowering for both espresso beginners and veterans of the barista trade.
This entry-level espresso maker can generate up to 16 bars of pressure, bringing it to the ranks of professional espresso machines and enabling it to create espresso that is rich in taste, full-bodied, and covered with a thick layer of crema.
This brewer does not need the usage of power to operate. With a manual brewer, there are no screens to fail and no wires to burn out on. The framework, which is made of stainless steel and aluminium, will endure for many years.
Direction to Use
- Remove the brewing head and fill it halfway with hot water.
- Fill the basket halfway with freshly ground coffee and tamp it down.
- Replace the head, fill the reservoir with hot water, and press the handle down.
- Enjoy your full-flavored espresso shot after 25-45 seconds.
Highlights of Flair Classic Single Espresso Maker
- Rich & Balanced Coffee. No matter what your level of expertise is, you can brew 1-2 shots of superb and well-balanced espresso with little effort.
- 16 Bars Of Pressure produces the amount of pressure required for authentic espresso.
- Detachable design allows for easy cleaning, storage, and transportation.
- Stainless steel and aluminium are both long-lasting materials that will withstand years of usage.
- No Electricity Required. The absence of electrical power means that you are no longer bound by the restrictions placed on you by electrical power.
- Portable. Take your wonderful espresso with you everywhere you go with the included carrying case.
- Recommendations. If you need to brew multiple coffee shots at same time, consider Flair Complete Brewing Head.
- Recommendations. To make proper coffee, you will need a decent milk frother after grinding the coffee into particles. Also remember to check out the kettles here if haven't own one.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.