Fellow's Eddy Milk Jug is an accurate milk pitcher for creating latte art with a delicate stream of milk. The Eddy pitcher is a pleasant and durable pitcher for everyday use, due to its fluted spout, prominent sharp front crease, and tapering form.
Thanks to the stainless steel build, it is designed to endure heavy duty work and can last many years. It is dishwasher safe and easy to clean.
Highlights of Fellow Eddy Milk Jug
- Easy to Read. The milk jug has built in volume dots inside the jug, allowing you to read how much milk inside and therefore reduce wastes.
- Sharp Spout. The spout design allows creating latte art easily. You could control the pouring speed and volumn to increase accuracy of latte arts.
- Ergonomic Handle. The handle is designed with comfort, allowing you to hold the jug for long time use.
- Tapered Body make sure that the milk could spin well inside the jug while steaming. This would increase milk froth quality and make it creamier in taste.
- All Kinds of Drinks. It may be used to make any milk or non-dairy based beverage, including anything from a piccolo, latte, flat white, cappuccino and more.
Recommendations. We offer a wide range of
for you to choose from. It is also recommended to get a thermometer to improve your milk frothing skills. To keep your working surfaces clean, it's a good idea to prepare the cleaning clothes and work with the milk jugs.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.