Upgrade your food storage solutions with the Fellow Atmos Vacuum Canister Gasket. Engineered with cutting-edge technology, this airtight silicone seal is perfect for preventing air, moisture, odours, and dust from seeping into your canister. With its unique design and sturdy construction, it provides an effective solution to keep your food items fresh and flavourful for longer periods, leading to less food waste and more cost savings in the long run. This silicone gasket is suitable for all Fellow Atmos range of vacuum canisters, making it an essential accessory for any kitchen.
The Fellow Atmos Vacuum Canister Gasket, with its sleek black colour, blends seamlessly with your existing kitchen decor. Its firm grip ensures a secure seal, guaranteeing that no external factors can affect the quality of your stored food. This revolutionary product gives you a worry-free food storage experience, maintaining the freshness and quality of your food items like no other.
Using this gasket is a breeze; all you need to do is fit it onto the lid of your Fellow Atmos vacuum canister. It is also easy to clean and maintain, making it a long-lasting addition to your kitchen supplies.
Whether you are a professional chef or a home cook, the Fellow Atmos Vacuum Canister Gasket is the ideal tool to ensure airtight food storage. Don't compromise on the freshness and quality of your food; choose the Fellow Atmos Vacuum Canister Gasket for unparalleled food storage solutions.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.