Delter Coffee Press is unlike any other coffee maker because it is the first to be built from the ground up to address one of the most difficult problems associated with coffee: agitation. As a consequence, the coffee is bitter, and the extraction is inconsistent across the batch. Due to the Jet-Seal technology used by Delter, the brew water and coffee grounds are kept separate, preventing improper mixing. The Jet-Seal must be compressed in order for water to come into contact with it. This compression enables for the passage of water through the Jet-Seal. At the end of the day, you'll have a cup that is clear and has less bitterness.
Because the water and coffee are kept separate by a delta jet seal, there is no need to stir the mixture excessively. The Delter Coffee Press is the first coffee maker to use the innovative "Injection Brewing" technique of brewing coffee, thanks to our "Injection Brewing" technology. Under pressure, hot water is injected into the coffee grinds as a consequence of improved control and consistency throughout the process.
- With the Delter Coffee Press, all you need is freshly roasted beans, hot water, and a grinder to make a delicious cup of coffee.
- It is possible to administer brew water to the precise quantity required by using the plunger. There is a downward push that initiates the water and coffee contact, allowing for a controlled flow of water and coffee.
- If you raise the plunger, you may re-dose the coffee, or you can re-fill the brew chamber for a larger double. It is possible to make coffee with less bitterness and greater clarity in less time and with less bitterness.
Highlights of Delter Coffee Press
- Getting a Good Seal. Brewing using the Jet Seal reduces the amount of unwanted turbulence in the brew.
- Brewing is simple. Until you're ready to start brewing, divide the water and coffee into two containers and set them aside.
- Simple to keep up with. The cleaning process for Delter is as simple as using water and soap for a few minutes.
- Conveniently portable and low in weight. The Delter is very portable and may be used on a plane, in a vehicle, or in the office due to its lightweight design.
- Size that is convenient. This coffee maker is tiny enough to be carried about with you.
- Recommendations. The Ten Mile Stainless Filter Disk is available if you are considering a reusable filter option, or use the traditional paper filter instead.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.