Known for its clean, straightforward lines and pleasing visual presence on a counter or tabletop, the Chemex Classic 10 Cup Coffee Maker is an excellent choice. The hour glass figure's unique wood neck collar, one of its most recognisable features, can be seen on the back of the figure.
The combination of the two Chemex products, the Chemex coffeemaker and the Chemex-Bonded Coffee Filter, results in excellent pour over coffee. As a result of the use of Bonded Filters, you will get coffee that is very smooth with no bitterness or sediment. Chemex coffee retains all of its unique flavour characteristics even after being refrigerated and reheated many times. When poured in the summer, the Chemex Coffee rapidly cools down, making it an excellent summer beverage.
Because the Chemex extraction technique allows you to taste every nuance of your coffee, take advantage of this unique opportunity to do so with your companions. The 10-cup machine makes approximately 1.5 litres of coffee each batch. Circular pre-folded filters are also available, as are natural pre-folded filters. There are many more options for filter shapes.
Highlights of Chemex Classic Coffee Maker
- Stylish. This brewer has the same hourglass form and woodneck collar as the 1941 version, making it both simple and elegant.
- Rich Flavour with Cleaniness & Crisp Acidity. It's the best way to make a rich, balanced cup of coffee, with a single pour over device.
- Versatile. It can prepare both hot or cold coffee, allowing you to enjoy coffee in all seasons.
- Recommendations. You will need the Chemex 6-10 Cup Coffee Filters to work with the device. Also consider Hario Coffee Grinder Column Wood to grind coffee beans, and a decent Coffee Scale to maintain accuracy.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.