For machines that are used often, a high-performance alkaline milk line cleanser has been developed. Cafetto MFC 1L Blue Milk Frother Cleaner (Alkaline) Liquid helps to remove any scale that has built up in the lines on a regular basis by running acidic milk frother cleanser or descaler through the milk lines.
MFC® Blue is recognised by NSF as being safe for use on all machine components. It's been examined and tested to the highest levels of toxicity and corrosivity. Because of the contents and composition, NSF-certified goods are completely safe to use, and they leave no hazardous residues or corrode the coffee maker.
Inside the Box
Directions to Clean Milk Frothers
- Close the white cap firmly and loosen the blue one just a little bit. Remove the blue lid from the reservoir and slowly squeeze the bottle until it holds 50 ml. Pour the remaining liquid from the reservoir.
- Cleansing containers should include 50ml of MFC Blue for 1 litre of warm water. After you've poured the necessary dosage, be sure to reinstall the blue cover and secure it firmly.
- Place the suction tube of a milk frother in the solution.
- Completely agitate the solution using a frother.
- Using 1 litre of clean water, go through the process one more time to ensure all components are completely cleaned.
- Keep away from other chemicals.
Directions to Clean Jug Rinsers
- Add 50ml Blue Solution & 500ml into your milk jug.
- Soak jug rinser star and jets inside the jug for 5mins.
- Dip the solution onto the cloth, and wipe clean the jug rinser.
- Pour the mixed solution from the jug into the jug rinser, and rinse with clean water to clean up the sink and drainage pipe.
- Reassemble the jug rinser.
Highlights of Cafetto MFC 1L Blue Milk Frother Cleaner (Alkaline) Liquid
High Cleaning Performance. Using Cafetto MFC Blue as directed kills 99.99% of E. coli, Salmonella, Listeria, and Enterococcus according to independent laboratory testing.
No Residuals. This product is great for removing milk fat and de-scaling automated milk frothers at the same time. After washing, MFC Blue is odour-free.
Safe for Machines. MFC Blue is recognised by NSF as being safe for use on all machine components. It's been put through the ringer in terms of toxicity and corrosivity testing before being approved.
No Residuals. NSF-certified goods have chemicals and formulations that are safe, leave no hazardous residues, and do not corrode the coffee maker.
Recommendations. We offer a wide range of cleaning products, don't forget to check them out.