Cafetto Milk Frother Cleaner - Orange (Alkaline) - 1L removes milk fat from automated milk frothers while also mildly descaling the machine's internals. It is an excellent choice for everyday usage.
MFC Orange is recognised by the National Sanitation Foundation as being safe for all machine components. It has undergone extensive testing and evaluation, and it has passed the most rigors toxicity and corrosivity requirements. In addition to being safe to use, the contents and formulation of the products that have received NSF certification leave no hazardous residues and do not promote corrosion in the coffee machine.
Direction to Use
- Check that the white cap is securely fastened and the orange cap is just slightly loose. Gently squeeze the bottle until the reservoir contains 50ml of liquid, then unscrew the orange top and pour from the reservoir into a container.
- Pour 50ml of MFC Orange into 1 litre of warm water in a cleaning container and shake well. After you've poured the necessary dosage, make sure you replace the orange cap and tighten it down.
- Place the suction tube of the milk frother into the solution.
- Pass the whole solution through the frother.
- Repeat the same process with 1 litre of clean water to ensure that all of the components are completely rinsed out.
Note: Do not combine with any other chemical substances.
Highlights of Cafetto Milk Frother Cleaner (Alkaline) MFC Liquid
- All Bacteria Removed. It eliminates all of the common bacteria that are associated with milk.
- Effective & Safe. Based on independent laboratory testing, Cafetto MFC Orange is effective against E. coli, Salmonella, Listeria, and Enterococcus when used in accordance with the manufacturer's directions for usage.
- No Residuals. Automatic milk frothers benefit from the removal of milk fat as well as moderate descaling provided by this product. It is an excellent choice for everyday usage. Additionally, after washing, MFC Orange leaves no trace of smell.
- Recommendations. We offer a wide range of cleaning products, don't miss them out.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.