The cafetto espresso machine cleaning powder is designed to keep your coffee machines clean at all times.
Direction to Use
- Replace the coffee filter in the group handle with a blind filter.
- Add 1 level scoop of Espresso Clean® to the group handle and insert as if making espresso for everyday cleaning. If the machine is cleaned less often, use two level scoops.
- To dissolve cleaner, start the cycle and let it run for 10 seconds.
- Put an end to the cycle and let it rest for 10 seconds.
- Four more times, start and stop the cycle for 10 seconds each time.
- Remove the handle from the delivery group and thoroughly clean it under running water. Disconnect the wires.
- Start and pause the cycle 10 times, running for 5 seconds then stopping for 2 seconds to ensure complete washing. Replace handle with blind filter.
- Remove the blind filter and replace it with a standard filter.
- Re-season the machine by brewing and discarding one espresso shot.
Warnings: Do not contact with eyes, immediately wash with water if there are any contacts.
Highlights of Cafetto Espresso Machine Cleaner 1kg
- Complete Cleaning. A quickly dissolving and rinse-free solution that eliminates coffee oils, grinds and stains.
- Better Coffee Taste. Improves espresso flavour and fragrance.
- Accurate Measurement. A scoop for precise dosage is provided in 1kg and Cafetto Espresso Cleaning 500g.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.