Designed to clean and descale milk lines, frothers, and other automated equipment components, Cafetto MFC Powder Blue is available. Recommended to use it at least once a week on machinery and equipment.
For espresso machines and other coffee brewing devices, this non-corrosive solution is ideal. Alternating cleans with MFC Powder Red will help to guarantee that all of the milk components have been cleaned completely.
Differences Between MFC Red & Blue Cleaning Powder
- Dissolution Speed. The Blue Version is designed to dissolve faster in water for a rapid cleaning process.
- Slight Function Differences. Red version emphasizes on milk & dairy cleaning & descaling, and blue version emphasizes on Cleaning & Sanitising.
Directions to Clean Milk Lines & Frothers
- When utilising acidic milk cleansers, it is necessary to flush and purge the milk lines of any remaining milk before beginning the cleaning procedure. Start by flushing 500ml of fresh water through your system to remove the milk.
- Combine 10g (3 scoops) of the solution with 500ml (2 cups) of warm waterm and continue stirring until the powder is fully dissolved.
- Flush the whole solution through the milk system, following the cleaning recommendations provided by the machine's manufacturer.
- After the solution has been dispensed, rinse the container well. Using 1 litre (4 cups) of clean water, fill the container halfway and flush it through the milk system to ensure that it is completely clean.
Directions to Clean Milk System Machine Parts
- Fill a jar with warm water and add 10g (3 scoops) of the cleaning soulition.
- Continue to stir until the powder is fully dispersed.
- Place the components to be cleaned in the solution and allow them to soak for 30 minutes.
- Clean well with clean water, then pat dry with a paper towel or cloth.
Highlights of Cafetto 500g MFC Red Coffee Machine Milk Line Cleaning Powder
- Cleans & Sanitises. MFC® Powder Blue is designed to clean the milk lines and frothers in automated coffee machines. In addition to cleaning the milk system, MFC® Powder Blue also removes milk-stone from the lines and system components. Using MFC® Powder Red to alternate cleans will ensure that all milk components are thoroughly cleaned.
- Rapid Dissolve. Use warm water to quickly dissolve for a low foaming cleaning solution.
- Economical. Each clean requires just 10g (3 scoops) of product.
- No Residuals. It effectively removes milk fat while also keeping scale buildup under control in automated milk frothers. After rinsing, MFC® Powder Blue has no odour.
- Recommendations. We offer a wide range of milk & dairy cleaners, don't forget to check them out.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.