Designed to clean and descale milk lines, frothers, and other automated equipment components, Cafetto MFC Powder Blue is available. Recommended to use it at least once a week on machinery and equipment.
For espresso machines and other coffee brewing devices, this non-corrosive solution is ideal. Alternating cleans with MFC Powder Red will help to guarantee that all of the milk components have been cleaned completely.
Inside the Box
- 1 x Cafetto 500g MFC Blue Coffee Machine Milk Line Cleaning Powder
Differences Between MFC Red & Blue Cleaning Powder
Dissolution Speed. The Blue Version is designed to dissolve faster in water for a rapid cleaning process.
Slight Function Differences. Red version emphasizes on milk & dairy cleaning & descaling, and blue version emphasizes on Cleaning & Sanitising.
Directions to Clean Milk Lines & Frothers
- When utilising acidic milk cleansers, it is necessary to flush and purge the milk lines of any remaining milk before beginning the cleaning procedure. Start by flushing 500ml of fresh water through your system to remove the milk.
- Combine 10g (3 scoops) of the solution with 500ml (2 cups) of warm waterm and continue stirring until the powder is fully dissolved.
- Flush the whole solution through the milk system, following the cleaning recommendations provided by the machine's manufacturer.
- After the solution has been dispensed, rinse the container well. Using 1 litre (4 cups) of clean water, fill the container halfway and flush it through the milk system to ensure that it is completely clean.
Directions to Clean Milk System Machine Parts
- Fill a jar with warm water and add 10g (3 scoops) of the cleaning soulition.
- Continue to stir until the powder is fully dispersed.
- Place the components to be cleaned in the solution and allow them to soak for 30 minutes.
- Clean well with clean water, then pat dry with a paper towel or cloth.
Highlights of Cafetto 500g MFC Red Coffee Machine Milk Line Cleaning Powder
Cleans & Sanitises. MFC® Powder Blue is designed to clean the milk lines and frothers in automated coffee machines. In addition to cleaning the milk system, MFC® Powder Blue also removes milk-stone from the lines and system components. Using MFC® Powder Red to alternate cleans will ensure that all milk components are thoroughly cleaned.
Rapid Dissolve. Use warm water to quickly dissolve for a low foaming cleaning solution.
Economical. Each clean requires just 10g (3 scoops) of product.
No Residuals. It effectively removes milk fat while also keeping scale buildup under control in automated milk frothers. After rinsing, MFC® Powder Blue has no odour.
Recommendations. We offer a wide range of milk & dairy cleaners, don't forget to check them out.